Benefits to Sponsors and Exhibitors
This conference will provide many long lasting benefits including:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to the health care industry
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message that you have a genuine commitment to safety and quality in the health care industry
- High visibility on the official conference website and conference marketing materials
- Access to approximately 500+ decision makers whose influence informs organisations on the selection of products, tools, personnel and systems to achieve your organisations’ strategic direction
- The chance to showcase healthcare industry strategies and equipment
- Harnesses all five senses to drive home your messages
- Provides opportunity for face-to-face marketing
- Building brand awareness
- Educating the market
- Building prospect databases
Click here to view the Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus
Thank you for your participation last week in The Quantum Leap
To continue The Quantum Leap conversation on the Gold Coast in 2013, we ask you to put 28 – 30th October 2013 in your diary NOW. Keep visiting www.thequantumleap.com.au website to see how plans for our 2013 conference are progressing!
If you haven’t already completed the online survey evaluation, we value your feedback HERE:
We have begun uploading the conference presentations HERE. Keep checking back as more are uploaded.
Our official photographer, Grin and Bear It, have begun to upload photographs taken during the Conference. Photographs are available for sale HERE:
MOBILE APP LAUNCHED:
The Quantum Leap is fast approaching and we want to make sure you're prepared for a great event. We're excited to be offering a mobile event guide to attendees featuring speaker information, session schedules, and much more! Best of all, it’s accessible from all devices with an internet browser: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even desktops.
By Monday 24th September, this app will be fully operational, so check back often as new sessions/speakers are uploaded.
CONFERENCE DINNER - WEDNESDAY 26th SEPTEMBER - TARONGA ZOO
Book NOW to secure your dinner reservation at the conference dinner. Tickets priced at $145pp which includes 3 course meal and wine/soft drink, entertainment and bus transfers.
$ 1100.00 Non-Member (25 - 27 Sept)
$ 550.00 Day Member
$ 660.00 Day Non-Member
$ 145.00 Dinner Ticket (pp)
Earlybird Registration opens 15 March 2012 Earlybird Registration closes 31 July 2012 Program Book advertising booking deadline 1 July 2012 Program Book advertising artwork deadline 31 July 2012 Satchel insert deadline 1 September 2012
Satchel insert material to be provided to the hotel: 20-21 September 2012
Pre-Conference Workshops: 24 September, 2012
Conference Days: 25 - 27 September, 2012
Welcome Reception: 25 September, 2012
Conference Dinner: 26 September, 2012
Conference Close: 27 September, 2012
FREE BREAKFAST SESSION - WEDNESDAY 26TH SEPTEMER - 7.30AM - FULLY BOOKED
Fractures, fusions and federalism: accountability in Australia's health system.
Professor Greg Craven : Deputy Chair of the COAG Reform Council
Ms. Robyn Kruk: CEO National Mental Health Commission
Hon. Professor Geoff Gallop: Director Graduate School of Government
Mr. Mark Metherell, Independent Journalist
Ms. Monica Attard OAM, Walkley Award winning journalist